Recombinant Cynomolgus Monkey Albumin with Free Sulfhyrdryl, also known as crab-eating macaque (Macaca fascicularis) Albumin. High purity and low endotoxin. Contains 584 amino acids residies (65,979 Daltons) derived from the prototypical Cynomolgus albumin sequence, UniProtkB-A2V9Z4. It is free from animal components, viruses and prions.
CATALOG NO.: 3002 | QUANTITY: 100mg/1g
- Recombinant Cynomolgous Monkey (Macaca fascicularis) serum albumin with >95% free reactive cys-34
- High purity and low endotoxin
- Pichia pastoris
- >95% purity
- Low endotoxin, less than 5 EU/mg
- All the biological properties of Cynomolgous Monkey albumin
- Contains 584 amino acids residies (65,979 Daltons) derived from the prototypical cynomolgous albumin sequence, UniProtkB-A2V9Z4
- Suitable for preclinical studies
- Drug and protein based therapeutic research
- Off white/yellow powder
- > 95% (typically >98%, balance oligomeric forms)
- Freeze dried powder
- Lyophylized from water, no additives
There are no reviews yet.