Recombinant human albumin with Free Sulfhydryl, Albagen, is a patented hypoallergenic recombinant human serum albumin with Cys-34 is in the SH or mercaptan form. It is free from
animal components, viruses and prions. Its chemical properties & Structure are equivalent to Human Serum Albumin except for a single deletion at the N-terminus (Asp).
Recombinant Human albumin with >95% free, reactive Cys-34
- Pichia pastoris
- Derived from the prototypical human serum albumin sequence with a single deletion at the N-terminus (Asp)
- Free from risk of contamination with human and animal viruses or prions
- Cys-34 is in the SH or mercaptan form
- Comprises all of the biological properties of Human Serum Albumin with reduced high affinity site for nickel and copper
- Molecular Mass 66,357 Dalton
- Isoelectric Point, PI 4.7
- Residues, number 584
- A279nm, 1cm, 0.1% 0.531
- Drug delivery
- Drug binding
- Research & development
- Lyophilized powder
- Highly monomeric
- Low endotoxin
- Non-detectable Yeast impurities by Western Blot
- Customized to customers requirements
- Customized to customers requirements.
There are no reviews yet.