Recombinant Mouse Albumin produced in Pichia pastoris and free from risk of contamination with human or animal viruses or prions. With low endotoxin.
CATALOG NO.: 2601 | QUANTITY: 100mg-1g
Recombinant mouse serum albumin (rMSA) produced in yeast.
- Pichia pastoris
- Derived from the prototypical mouse serum albumin sequence
- Animal free
- Comprises all of the biological properties of Mouse Serum Albumin
- Molecular Mass 65858 Dalton + one cysteine on average (119 Dalton)*
- Isoelectric Point, PI 5.75
- Residues, number 584
- A279nm, 1cm, 0.1% 0.63
* Mouse albumin is unusual in that it contains two free sulphydryls. We have blocked c-terminal cysteine to improve stability. If your research requires active cys34, contact us for custom preparation.
- Preclinical research
- Drug design
- Therapeutic development
- Light green to off-white powder
- >95% (balance albumin fragments or dimers)
- Low endotoxin
- Higher purity available
- Lyophilized powder
- Lyophilized in water
- Sterile solution/custom formulation available
- Gene Bank Accession Number:XM-132149